Monday, December 13, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba Premiere!!! COMMERCIALS AND MORE NEWS!!!!!!


So finally, the newest episode I wrote, edited and directed premiered on Nickelodeon during Fairy Tale Friday over a month ago. It was a lot of fun seeing it on television and all the friends and family who were able to finally see it. Here are some still I can finally put up:







IN OTHER NEWS!!!

The commercials are almost finished. JWT, is super excited about the Stride spots and will be pitching them to Stride in the next couple of weeks, which is awesome since there is a really good chance that they might air. I'm really happy with how they're turning out and look forward to finally putting them on my website when I finally put that together. I'll post them as they become available for public viewing.

In the meantime, Nathan, Jackson and I are putting together a pilot for Cartoon Network's Adult Swim programming called "It's a Weird World. It's based off of Jackson's single panel comic strips he created years ago. I really think that Jackson is the next Gary Larson, now all we need to do is get him writing more comics! We're in the writing stages now coming up with ideas and formatting. We'll probably shoot it around spring time and then pitch it soon after.

Also Nathan and I are writing a screenplay for a feature film that we're actually talking to someone about financing. We'll see what happens there. I'll share more about the film itself soon!


No comments: