Sunday, October 10, 2010

IN THE CAN!!!!

Over a week ago I finally shot the group of spec commercials that I've been planning on shooting for over a year now. Thanks to Harky Jewett who helped out with the finances!! The next step is to finish editing all of them and see that at least the production costs can be covered by one of the ad agencies who are behind the scripts. I'm excited to see how they turn out. Thanks to everyone who helped out on this, especially Nathan who took on producing duties!



It was a busy couple of days trying to fit in time to school commercials for all three products, Nintendo Wii, Stride Gum and Pampers Diapers. I shot the spots in the Pasadena area where I live, and actually shot one full spot at my house.



Max calling "action!" in our front doorway


Shot on 35mm....a must!


The Dunkley Family for the Nintendo spot


Shannon Dixon and Brian Peterson were awesome as the husband and
wife in the Pampers commercial.






I always seem to look goofy in photos, and Erin Pearce seems to think so as well


No comments: